You have experience in dealing with clients and are looking for a (new) challenge at an international and ambitious company. This is your chance! We are looking for a Meeting Planner who can join our international team!
Who are we?
We are an international team, representing numerous cultures and together we work towards one goal; making sure that our clients book the right venue for their meeting/training/congress/event.
We want to meet you!
If you are the m/f/x with 0-3 years of experience in a similar position and you like to take ownership, are pro-active and can work independently, then we should really meet!
You help our customers book the best venue for their meeting, training, conference or event. You are busy with multiple tasks every day and must be good at multitasking, no day is the same! You will be in contact with both clients and venues throughout the day and it is important to build a relationship with them as well. You like to work in a team to get the job done, but also have some fun!
Wat do you bring?
- You have a MBO/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism or related field.
- You have operational experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality industry.
- You like to work pro-actively and independently in a team.
- You have excellent understanding of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
- You are stress resistance, independent, accurate, pro-active, you want to learn and you have a problem-solving ability.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills.
- You are organized and manage your time in an efficient way.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing international company.
- You will work in a company with an informal atmosphere.
- You will have a 32 or 40-hours workweek.
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance.
- You are eligible to 25 vacation days based on 40 hours.
- You are eligible to a Compensation pension scheme via A.s.r.
- You are eligible to Commuting and work from home allowance.
- You will receive a yearly personal budget of €500 based on 40 hours.
- You will have the possibility to grow within the company (also to international offices).
- You can work hybrid, partially from the office and partially from home.
- You will get agent discount at internal hotel chains for private trips.
Tell us why you are the perfect M/F/X to complete our team. Any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Titia Amucha or apply direct by sending your CV with a short motivation letter or video to email@example.com with as subject “Meeting Planner”.