You have experience in the finance & administration world and are looking for a (new) challenge at an international and ambitious company. This is your chance! We are looking for a Finance Specialist who can join our international team in Amsterdam!
Who are we?
We are an international team, representing numerous cultures and together we work towards one goal; and that is making sure that we have a flawless financial process for both our clients and venues.
We want to meet you!
If you are the m/f/x with 1-5 years of experience in a similar position and you like to take ownership, are pro-active and can work independently, then we should really meet!
You and your colleagues are responsible for invoicing process within Meetingselect. This includes processing commission claims from locations, processing batch payments to creditors, processing credit card statements and helping with improving the overall procedures within the department.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the entire invoicing of Hotelselect. Hotelselect is part of Meetingselect and you will be ultimately responsible for this.
Wat do you bring?
- You have a MBO/Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Economics or related field. CPA or CFA are a plus.
- You have 1-5 years of experience as Financial Specialist or Financial Analyst.
- You like to work pro-actively and independently in a team.
- You have excellent understanding of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
- You are stress resistance, independent, accurate, pro-active, you want to learn and you have a problem-solving ability.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are familiar with finance and statistical analysis software.
- You have strong analytical skills with an attention to details.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing international company.
- You will work in a company with an informal atmosphere.
- You will have a 32 or 40-hours workweek.
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance.
- You are eligible to 25 vacation days based on 40 hours.
- You are eligible to a Compensation pension scheme via A.s.r.
- You are eligible to Commuting and work from home allowance.
- You will receive a yearly personal budget of €500 based on 40 hours.
- You will have the possibility to grow within the company (also to international offices).
- You can work hybrid, partially from the office and partially from home.
- You will get agent discount at internal hotel chains for private trips.
Tell us why you are the perfect M/F/X to complete our team. Any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Titia Amucha or apply direct by sending your CV with a short motivation letter or video to email@example.com with as subject “Finance Specialist”.