You have experience in IT and are looking for a (new) challenge at an international and ambitious company. This is your chance! We are looking for a Back End Developer who can join our international team!
Who are we?
We are an international team, representing numerous cultures and together we work towards one goal; and that is making sure that our clients and suppliers have the best user experience on our platform!
We want to meet you!
If you are the m/f/x with 2-4 years of experience in a similar position and you like to take ownership, are pro-active and can work independently, then we should really meet!
You have a passion for clean code and like to have a challenge. You will be involved in analysing current codes, improving the codes and designing new codes. Furthermore you will follow industry developments closely, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a value driven and seamless experience for users.
You will be part of our international IT team, which is based in both The Netherlands and India.
Wat do you bring?
- You have a MBO/Bachelor/Master degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- You have 2-4 years of experience as Back End Developer or comparable position, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry.
- You like to work pro-actively and independently in a team.
- You have excellent understanding of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
- You are stress resistance, independent, accurate, pro-active, you want to learn and you have a problem-solving ability.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a real Team player and are results oriented.
- You have a great eye to details.
- You have experience working in Agile teams with Scrum.
- You have experience with .NET, .NET core, React or Vuejs, SQL and Azure
- You have a strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of mobile app development and trends is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing international company.
- You will work in a company with an informal atmosphere.
- You will have a 32 or 40-hours workweek.
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance.
- You are eligible to 25 vacation days based on 40 hours.
- You are eligible to a Compensation pension scheme via A.s.r.
- You are eligible to Commuting and work from home allowance.
- You will receive a yearly personal budget of €500 based on 40 hours.
- You will have the possibility to grow within the company (also to international offices).
- You can work hybrid, partially from the office and partially from home.
- You will get agent discount at internal hotel chains for private trips.
Tell us why you are the perfect M/F/X to complete our team. Any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Sara Tayar or apply direct by sending your CV with a short motivation letter or video to firstname.lastname@example.org with as subject “Back-end Developer”.